Wednesday 25 February 2015

There is a "wurm" in the house

It is this time of the year when I am sewing like mad and trying to finish my sons birthday quilt. I did not expect him to ask me for an other one but he did. I chose the fabrics already weeks ago and had them all sorted until I run out of the white one ... just for one inch!!!! So now I am patiently waiting until more arrives. It would be boring to do nothing so I did some knitting.


I thought this one might be for myself but my little cheeky monkey took it not only for the photo shoot. I found this pattern on ravelry and as it was writen by girls knitting in Vienna and because it is calles "Wurm" I needed to make it. They are right, it is an unisex beanie and even my son would wear it .. just maybe in different colors.


I love that is has a doubled cuff which makes it so nice and cosy. I am pretty sure even if my feet are frozen on the pitch at the next ruby match at least my ears are warm. Just need to get it back from this monkey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment