Sunday 16 November 2014

Modern Irish Bee Blocks November

I promised I show you my finished swap item for the "Swappen auf Deutsch" today but somehow the scheduled post did not go out. It was also announced today that the shipping date is postponed for an other week so I thought it might be better to wait some more days. I do not want to tell you to early about the item I made.


An other think I managed to make this week were my last Bee Blocks for the Modern Irish Bee. Some of you might think now the bee is not over until the end of the year. You are right but a long time ago when we chose our month I chose December. So yes, I sent out my last bee blocks on Friday. Anna asked for Friendship Circles in rainbow colors. She had a great tutorial written and the squares came together easily.


I had to read the pressing instruction at least two times for the block A but when assembling A, B and center it made sense. I also had to use my cheeky hippos again and hope she loves them too. This will be a bright and colorful quilt.


They are on the way and now I get ready to write my instructions for December!

No comments:

Post a Comment