Tuesday 28 October 2014

Modern Irish Bee October

I can not believe it is almost November and there are only two month left in this bee. It is so much fun to sew with the Irish Quilters. There have been a lot of ideas this year which I am sure I would never have made without these lovely ladies. October was Tomomis month and she chose bookshelf blocks. She was very kind and only asked for books in order (no messy shelf). We only had to sort the books keeping them all tidy in one section. It is hard in my stash to not make a children books area but I found enough fabrics for an animal section and a travel shelf.

Modern irish bee November

These were fun to make. Today my girl was helping me to arrange the books. I hope Tomomi will have fun with her book shelf quilt. I have seen so many gorgeous books popping up.

2 comments:

  1. They look great! Love this idea for a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that travel section. You have amazing fabric stash!

    ReplyDelete