Tuesday 6 May 2014

The last days ...

.. I have been high up in the sky 


... met some celebrities ...



..  listen to great music ...


... went up high again ...


... just to get a perfect view down


... I have seen much much more and were walking thanks to the tube strike a lot. Lucky us the sun was our best friend those days. I also did some of fabric shopping at Liberty, Beyond Fabrics and Tikki. It was wonderful to touch the fabrics and see them in real.
I had a great time and am now ready to catch up with bee blocks and other stuff.



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun! It looks like a fantastic trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great break. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - how was the Lion King? That's #1 on my list to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete