Monday 14 October 2013

Q4 Finish A Long 2013

Nachdem ich für die Sommerferien Q3 ausgelassen habe, freue ich mich beim letzten FAL 2013 wieder dabei zu sein. Es stehen wieder tolle Projekte auf den Listen der Teilnehmer und auch die Sponsoren greifen tief in ihre Taschen. Das sollte Montivation genug sein, um ein paar UFOs zu beenden.
After I did not join for the Q3 in the summertime I am happy to be back and hope to finish my list for Q4. I love the Finish A Long. It is extremely motivating to finish UFOs or started projects and if you are lucky you can win amazing prices! Who could say no? 

1. Modern Irish Bee Quilt
 Das Top ist fertig und gequiltet. Für den Rahmen und das Binding musste ich neuen Stoff bestellen. Ich hoffe, der wird in den nächsten Tage eintreffen.
The top is finished and already quilted. At the end I desided to add a border but lacking of fabric I had to order some more. So I am just waiting for them to arrive to add border and binding. They should be here the next days.

mib quilt 2013

2. Moder Irish Quilter Quilt
Es fehlt noch immer ein Block, um den Quilt für die Modern Irish Quilt Guild zu beenden. Wäre doch schön, wenn wir ihn zu Weihnachten verschenken könnten?
There is only one block missing to finish this little quilt to give away. Wouldn't it great to give it to someone for Christmas? 

MIQG Trip along

3.  UFO from Rhonda
Vor einiger Zeit hat mir Rhonda eine Vorlage für einen Stern geschickt. Sie hat auch schon die Spitzen des Sterns "aufgeklebt". Das sollte ein schnelles Projekt sein. Ich wünsch mir schon lange einen zweiten Polster und der hat die perfekte Größe.
A long time ago I got a paper piecing star from Rhonda. She already put the peeks from the star on the paper so this should be finished fat. I would love to have an other pillow for myself.

4. Embroidery
Totales Geheimnis!!!!
A total secret!!!
5. myBoshi
Langsam wird es kalt und auch ich brauche meine Boshi, aber halbfertig kann ich sie ja schlecht aufsetzten.
It is getting cold and I need a hat for Saturday morning watching the kids play rugby. It is half finished so no excuse ....

Zusätlich gibt es noch zwei Swaps und Bee Blocks und bald ist Weihnachten! Eine feine kurze Liste für das letzte Quartal 2013 und bis morgen gibt es noch die Chance das Notebook zu gewinnen.

Additional there are swaps and Bees to be done and soon there is Christmas! So I am fine with this short list. And do not forget to enter the Give away



2 comments:

  1. You've got a bit to do. I am thinking of leaving lots of my list so I look more successful if I finish just a couple of things. Is that cheating?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy!! I didn't know Boshi has become a English word. How?? Love crocheting too.

    ReplyDelete