Thursday 20 June 2013

An other school year is (almost) over ..

Last week I went to the Quilt Festival in Galway and we had a look around, fun at the treasure hunt - even if it was really hard - and of course did a little shopping. She was allowed to get some fat quarters just for fun. When we came home she got my sewing machine because finally I got a new one!!!! Straight away she started having fun ...





She made a mug rug for her teacher and today she brought it to school. It has lots of colors but she really did well! I only helped a little with the binding but the quilt-as-you-go was really easy for her to make.





I am so proud! I love the colors she put together. Absolutely fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. She did a great job! Has amazing taste in choosing fabrics, too. Her pile of FQs was just delicious!

    ReplyDelete